WrestleFest Asia Volunteer FAQS
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A VOLUNTEER AT WRESTLEFEST ASIA?
A: There are lots!
- Free event entry which is yours to enjoy during your break times
- Lunch provided on days of the event that you work, including setup day
- Complimentary autograph from a guest in attendance, selected by us
- Becoming a part of the WrestleFest Asia Community
- Experience working on Singapore’s First Ever Wrestling Convention! (MAKING HISTORY)
Q: WHAT SORT OF DUTIES WILL I BE ASSIGNED?
A: That depends on your interests and prior experience. We will do our best to assign you to an area that interests you, however we cannot guarantee it.
Q: WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT FOR VOLUNTEERS?
A: Due to legal requirements, applicants must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer at an WrestleFest Asia.
Q: I SENT IN MY DETAILS TO BE A VOLUNTEER, BUT WASN’T CHOSEN, WHY NOT?
A: We do thank everybody who puts their hand up to help us out on their own time. We do get a lot of interest from people wanting to volunteer, but unfortunately we do not have a position for every application we receive. We hope this doesn’t discourage people and you are free to re-apply for future events.